A variety of support from Club Capital partners is available, including but not limited to the following before the loan is made:
- Technical facility support, such as on aspects of design, condition surveying, costing, procurement, fit out and project management.
- Preparation of business plans and financial forecasts.
- Changes to legal or governance structure.
- Guidance and information on how to effectively manage day-to-day club operations, such as Capacity/Space management, Club Management, HR, Health & Safety, Safeguarding/Member well-being, Workforce.
- Assistance with other eligibility criteria, such as signing up to the British Gymnastics award scheme.
As a responsible investor we will only invest into clubs that can afford a loan, however we understand that unexpected problems may occur which might affect your ability to repay the loan. We work on an open and transparent relationship with clubs, and will aim to support you when things don’t go as planned, for example:
- Financial support to help identify and manage cashflow issues.
- Operational support to help with day-to-day club operational problems.
- Marketing support to help identify the best methods to market to new members, or to help identify new partnerships.
- Discussing whether changing the loan terms would help, for example by delaying the start of capital repayments.
If you have any questions please get in touch.